05 --- 06
Why Cloud Complete?
Setting up and successfully running a small-medium IT business isn’t for the faint-hearted. But we’ve done it and made it work. Each year we continue to grow, welcoming new clients to the fold while continuing to work with clients that have been with us since day one.
Everything appears to be going well for our business on the surface, but over the years we’ve grown restless with the way small-to-medium businesses set up and manage their IT operations. After working with hundreds of small businesses from a variety of sectors located all over Australia, we came to realize that the current way of doing things wasn’t the best way of doing things. Sure – it worked – but over time we realized that there must be a better way to give small business owners exactly what they needed in a simple, affordable way.
Small business, big headache
IT is a recurring headache for many small business owners. Many end up wasting money and time on buying products and services they don’t need. Common traps that small business owners fall into include:
- Using outdated programs that don’t deliver the productivity benefits that newer programs do
- Buying servers to store data and emails, even though the cloud offers a more cost-effective, reliable solution
- Paying for costly tech support that they rarely use
- Having a scattergun approach to their IT operations, with legacy products and systems creating more problems than solutions
- Overpaying for products and services that aren’t suitable for their business size or needs
- Using systems that don’t reflect the way modern people work e.g. not suitable for flexible workforces or companies that have staff scattered in multiple locations
- Not updating their IT systems because it’s too hard, too confusing and too ‘costly’.
Introducing Cloud Complete
Recognizing that Australian small businesses have a serious IT problem on their hands, we’ve come up with an answer. It’s called Cloud Complete and is like nothing else on the market.
A complete cloud solution that has been designed specifically for Australian small businesses, Cloud Complete is a comprehensive suite of cloud solutions designed to meet the needs of Australian small businesses operating entirely in the cloud.
Each product has been rigorously tried and tested, both in our own business and our clients’. When you sign up for Cloud Complete you gain access to a suite of best-in-class cloud products, cleverly configured to work seamlessly together, and neatly packaged with 24×7 support. Allowing you and your team to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
With Cloud Complete we’ve taken the best cloud components and neatly packaged them together with our first class support. With a range of pricing to suit different business sizes and needs, Cloud Complete includes:
- Office 365
- Cloud Antivirus
- Security & Backup
- 24×7 support
- Web Hosting
- Spam filtering
- Email signatures
Who is Cloud Complete made for?
The beauty of Cloud Complete is that is can be applied to just about any small-to-medium enterprise operating in Australia. Suitable for implementation in a wide range of businesses and sectors, Cloud Complete is the right fit for everyone from suburban real estate agencies to rural food producers and wholesalers, medical service providers and clinics, retail stores, manufacturing professionals, accountancy firms and beyond.
We’re excited to bring this new IT solution to the world and we’re looking forward to changing the way Australian small businesses set up and manage their IT operations in the future.